- G. Irwin, N. Banerjee, A. Hurst, S. Rollins, "Understanding Context Governing Energy Consumption in Homes", ACM CHI Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems (CHI 2014), Work-In-Progress.
- S. Rollins and N. Banerjee, "Using Rule Mining to Understand Appliance Energy Consumption Patterns", in Proceedings of the 12th IEEE International Conference on Pervasive Computing and Communications (PerCom 2014), Budapest, Hungary, March, 2014.
- S. Rollins, N. Banerjee, L. Choudhury, and D. Lachut, "Poster Abstract: An In Situ System for Annotation of Home Energy Data", in Proceedings of the 5th ACM Workshop On Embedded Sensing Systems For Energy-Efficiency In Buildings (BuildSys 13), Rome, Italy, November 2013.
- A. Nelson, J. Schmandt, P. Kumar, W. Wilkins, D. Lachut, N. Banerjee, S. Rollins, J.P. Parkerson, and V. Varadan, "Wearable Multi-sensor Gesture Recognition in Assistive Devices for Paralysis Patients", in Proceedings of IEEE Sensors, Baltimore, MD, November, 2013.
- D. Lachut, L. Choudhury, K. Moran, S. Piel, Y. Xiong, N. Banerjee, and S. Rollins, "Minimizing Intrusiveness in Home Energy Measurement", in Proceedings of the 4th ACM Workshop On Embedded Sensing Systems For Energy-Efficiency In Buildings (BuildSys 12), Toronto, Canada, November 2012. (Best Paper Nominee - top 6 of 54 submissions)
- N. Banerjee, S. Rollins, and K. Moran, "Automating Energy Management in Green Homes", in Proceedings of the ACM SIGCOMM Workshop on Home Networks (HomeNets'11), Toronto, Canada, August 2011. (Best Paper Award)